Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grey Matter

Ok, so I've pretty much stopped watching Grey's Anatomy for anything except the music, which tends to be the only redeeming thing about the show these days.  Which is sad considering how perfect it was when it first began, but I guess as they say (Frost, right?) "nothing gold can stay."

So back to the music.  A couple of weeks ago there was a song in the background called "Trouble Is a Friend."  It sounded very promising so I went to iTunes to check it out.  The girl's name is Lenka and she's from Australia and her album is great.  I pretty much haven't stopped listening to it since I bought it.  It's just fun, catchy, light-hearted pop that sounds like a grown-up wrote it, which is sometimes hard to find these days.  Here she is:
 Buy her CD.  You won't be sorry.  

1 comment:

Katie said...

I may have to go buy that. I heard the song too and thought it was great!