Saturday, November 03, 2007

Now, I have something to say.

So I've always thought that tickets were important, nay necessary, for shows which is why I left dinner to go back to my house to print my ticket which is why I freaked out when I got to Exit/In and realized that after I printed my ticket, I left it on the kitchen table. Aye Aye Aye. But apparently tickets aren't as necessary as I've always thought because I got in without having to do any of the things I was prepared to do - cry, beg, say "I'm with the band." authoritatively.

I love a man from Moscow. Idaho, that is. He (Josh Ritter) appeals to my (not so) inner dork. And he sang all my favorite songs.

Babe we both had dry spells,
hard times in bad lands
I'm a good man for ya,
I'm a good man
"Good Man"

Once I knew a girl in the hard hard times
She made me a shirt out of fives and dimes
Now she's gone but when I wear it she crosses my mind
And if the best is for the best then the best is unkind
"Best for the Best"

I pretty much don't know anything about anything, but listen to his music. I think almost anyone could find something to like.

No comments: