Friday, May 02, 2008

They're more scared of you...

When I was driving home a few minutes ago, the 3 little foxes playing in my neighbors' yard were so sweet and cute, I just wanted to stop and watch them. When I pulled into my driveway and saw another one run out of my carport, the feelings changed a bit. I sat in my car a few minutes and then scrambled out muttering, "they're more scared of you than you are of them" as I tried to get my door open as quickly as possible.   

And by the way, how many freaking foxes live in my neighborhood?  

1 comment:

amanda said...

i saw one last year walking along the tree line in my backyard. it was kinda cool (watching from a distance)! the 3 deer that crossed in front of me on the way home the other night were way cooler though it did make drive 30 the rest of the way home.