Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I love him. No, seriously I do. I'm hoping he's narcissistic enough to google himself and find this post. I mean, he's an artist, they probably spend hours at a time googling themselves, right? Anyway, he'll find this, fall in love with me through my posts, come find me, profess his undying devotion and eventually change the lyrics from "Kathleen" to "Allison." Events will start unfolding at any minute now, I'm sure.  

Oh, ha! I just realized that if this whole googling himself plan is going to work, it might help if I actually put his name (JOSH RITTER) in the post. 
 

3 comments:

elly green said...

you are fast.

Al said...

So are you. I was actually a little too fast and had to go back and edit after I'd posted. I'm just so excited I can't help myself. Har!

fabricsnob said...

so I'm killing time waiting for something to print and thought "who's blog should I check on?". I saw our England Blog in my list and hit it. Then I wondered who had posted lovely Josh Ritter there. But silly me, I changed my mind clicking and hit yours instead. It wasn't the England blog. I heart Josh.