Monday, August 25, 2008

Jem is outrageous - truly truly truly outrageous!

(This is a scan of an actual Polaroid - how awesome is that?)

The 80s party was a neon hued, tight leggings, acid wash, many cans of hairspray, new hole in the ozone layer good time. Teased hair, crazy eye-shadow and truly awful fashion abounded. I've never really been too much of a costume person. Putting one together is too much like arts and crafts, which I hate, but 2 costume parties and 2 semi-successful costumes in one month may have changed my mind. 
I also had my first rock band experience ("Tricky" Run DMC) and Amanda and I beat Elly. It might be my proudest moment.

2 comments:

amanda said...

love the attitude picture!

with our Run DMC duet, perhaps we actually have more rhythm than our C of C upbringing suggests?!

elly green said...

I can't talk that fast why would I be able to sing that fast? It's so tricky!