Monday, August 11, 2008

Ok, I know this isn't the Elsa Chronicles even though it seems like most of the time when I post now it has something to do with her. Its just that I live a pretty boring life; she's one of the most entertaining things about it. In that vein, a list of a few of the things she's picked up and carried along with us on walks recently:

A stick bigger than her head
A clod of cut grass
A dryer sheet
A McDonald's sack

The dryer sheet was my favorite. That's probably the best her breath has ever smelled. As far as the McDonald's bag, I figured that we were helping keep the neighborhood clean so I wasn't too worried about her carrying it around. Until temptation became too much and she dropped it and ripped the bag shreds. She tries to be civic minded, but sometimes that's just too hard.

No comments: