Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What a Difference 30 Minutes Make

I'm tired! 8:00 instead of 8:30 makes an annoyingly large difference - especially when you didn't sleep the night before (prolly because of nerves).

So in the spirit of the new year and resolutions and all that crap - now you know how I feel about resolutions - here are two of mine.

1. Use less conditioner (got to have some easily accomplishable ones).
2. Learn to cook.

So far, both resolutions are coming along well. In fact, last night, I ate a yummy - although not quite stew-y - beef stew. It was more like beef and vegetables with a light sauce, but still not a bad start.

3 comments:

amanda said...

hey, you need to make that Taco Soup stuff you made at College Park that time.

Al said...

Hmmm...yes, I should. Although I don't know where the receipe is. Maybe I'll find it and make it for the top-secret get together. Hee!

fabricsnob said...

yea for crock-pots