Tuesday, January 02, 2007

3 (or so) Things...

That Scare Me: Change, meeting new people, robots
People Who Make Me Laugh: Shannon, Sheri, everyone on "The Office"
I Hate: Bugs, being wrong, robots (seriously they freak me out)
I Don't Understand: My place in the world (yet), how planes stay up, why my AC/Heater makes weird noises at night
Things on My Desk: Napoleon Dynamite talking figurine, plastic bunny with laser eyes, a million pieces of paper
I'm Doing Right Now: Thinking of clever, but accurate, answers, drinking a Coke Zero, avoiding real work
I Want to Do Before I Die: Hike some of the Appalachian Trail, go to India, write a book, get love right
I Can't Do: Math, spatial relationships, whistling
I Think You Should Listen to: People who'll tell you what you don't want to hear, Patty Griffin (in general), "Volume Two" by The Doubtful Guest (specifically), your heart
You Should NEVER Listen to: your heart (yeah, it's a paradox), the devil on your shoulder, someone who wants to hold you back
I'd Like to Learn: to knit, to play an instrument, to speak another language (Hindi would be nice), to let go gracefully
Favorite Foods: Pizza, sushi, birthday cake
Beverages: Coke Zero, water, green tea
Shows I Watched as a Kid: Ponderosa, Kids Incorporated, Young Riders

I'm tagging Elly, Bonita and whoever else wants to waste some time

No comments: