Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm somewhere between anxious and scared.

I know it's not a big deal, but the thought of my test tomorrow really creeps me out. Plus this is kind of an invasive test. Swallowing a tube with a camera in it and then having it yanked back out would be considered invasive, right? It sounds invasive to me. Anyway...

Have you ever eaten spaghetti and one of the noodles like hangs down your throat (yes I know that's gross, but that's my point!)? I imagine it's going to be kind of like that except bigger and grosser. Happily, I'm going to be mostly unconscious due to the IV and have been told I won't remember anything.

The funniest thing about this test is how people try to reassure you about it. Everyone has said the same thing, "at least you get good drugs." Ha. If I just get an answer, I'll be happy.

2 comments:

Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said...

i had to take a drug test and pee in a cup.

fabricsnob said...

how'd it go, AL?