Saturday, October 14, 2006

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night

I'm at home tonight bonding with my new foster pup. Her name is Arrabella (Bella) and she's a Miniature Pincher, Rat Terrier mix. She's the sweetest thing on the planet, and she has the funniest pointy bat ears. If I had a digital camera, I would put a picture here, but alas, I am not that technologically advanced.

Time to watch some movies with my pup. Too bad I don't have any Lassie or...that other movie about the 2 dogs and the cat that travel across the country to get back home...what was that called? The Incredible Story? The Neverending Story? I can't remember...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey

Al said...

That's it! I knew it was something like that. I think it was a book too...seem to recall reading it. Thanks Paula!