Saturday, January 24, 2009

Distress

There is something seriously wrong with my down comforter. I just got it out (yes I know I'm a bit late), and it's just...wrong. I washed it last year before I put it away, which was actually in June (yes I know I was a bit late with that too). I didn't notice anything then, but now that I've put it on my bed, I don't even know how to explain it. I'm sure a lot of it can be explained by the fact that it's kind of cheap, but it's just bizarre. All of the down is in a clump in each of the little squares. It's like little eggs under the cover. I'm going to throw it in the dryer with some tennis balls and hope it makes everything spread out. If not, then I guess I'll be putting my comforter back on. 

Crap! I just bought new sheets and was really excited to have a pretty, soft bed. I'm trying to model it on the bed I sleep in at my mom's house. It's the best bed ever. The sheets are incredibly soft and the down comforter is all puffy and downy, and it's like you can just get lost in the bed. There's no way I'm getting lost in this bed. Crap!

No comments: