Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Indecision Part Deux (or What I'm Doing)

Ok, it's now Wednesday. I still have no clue what I'm doing. 4 pm tomorrow is approaching way too fast. I swear, every time I get one thing figured out another obstacle pops up. It's very upsetting. It's hard enough to know if what I'm doing is right, but when you throw in how everything keeps changing, it really makes me nervous.

I'm trying so hard to be proactive and well-informed and all that. I am 98% certain that this is what I want to do, but a little voice in the back of my mind wonders on occasion if this is a way for me to run away, especially if I choose the option that could take me out of Nashville a lot for the majority of the next two years.

I never knew before the last few months that doing what was right could be so confusing. I mean, I knew doing right could be hard and scary, but I didn't know that there would be times when you just wouldn't know what right was. Grrrr...I hate being an adult. And whoever said, "the unexamined life isn't worth living" is crazy. "Ignorance is bliss," I say.

Oh, and what I'm doing in the picture is testing our newest product, temporary tattoos. They're for Valentine's Day. Mine says "love stinks," but there are some mushy ones for the kiddos in functional relationships. Gotta say, I really like the wrist tattoo. While I would want something different (don't want to tick off Cupid, right?), I think it's a groovy place for a lil' bitty tattoo.

2 comments:

Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said...

you should just pay one of those palm readers and get it over with. i've secretly always wanted to do that!

way cool tats by the way. i love it when elly gives me the scoop about upcoming products more than 5 holidays away. so enticing!!

LB said...

WHAT?!? What was this decision?? What did you do?