Friday, August 04, 2006

Stupid Rental Car...

The universe is out to make me feel better by making me do stupid things. After many years of being a bona fide clutz, I've learned the best thing to do is laugh about these things because if not, I'd spend most of my time crying about all the stupid things I do.

That being said, here's something stupid I keep doing. It makes me laugh each time it happens. I'm driving a rental car with fabric seats; the problem is, my car has leather seats. Since I'm used to collapsing into my seat and sliding right over into my sweet spot this is causing problems. With fabric seats, I collapse and just stick, instead of sliding. It's very annoying because then you have to rearrange your clothes because they get all twisted. Of course, modifying the way I sit is out of the question. I refuse to bend! I am a flopper and slider, not a sitter and scooter.

No comments: